Serves meat, veg options available. Offers vegan menu items. All menu items prepared fresh to order. Local and sustainable items used when possible. Casual bistro style American Fusion concept. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
776 Hope St
Providence, Rhode Island 02906
401-277-2529

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by alyssax3
alyssax3
alyssax3

Attended their Vegan Food and Wine Tasting

Posted on 06 / 26 / 2013

My friend (a meat eater) and I (a vegan) attended the vegan food and wine tasting. We both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! The food was beyond expectation and the staff were very friendly. Being a vegan, it was nice to be able to enjoy wine knowing it's vegan! I will most definetly be back to try the regular menu, which has a decent amount of vegan options (including two wines) and any other vegan even they may have. One of the staff, I believe the chef?, said she wants to have as many vegan options on the menu as possible but it all depends on how much they sell- so go in and give it a try!

Pros: Vegan wine!, Beautiful decor, Friendly staff
Cons: Some things a little pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Blaze East Side: