Serves meat, veg options available. The Black Thai sauce is supposed to be vegan--it's used in vegetable stir fry, fried rice, curry, and noodle dishes. Soups such as tom kha, tofu soup, and house soup can all be veg by request. Vegans to specify. Current ownership since fall 2012. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:30pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by camftru2self
onagnol
onagnol

Bam!

Posted on 05 / 07 / 2014

Coconut anything soup is very good. Everyone around town recommended the place. Great place to eat if your looking for a quiet atmosphere

camftru2self
camftru2self

Great Food, Great Service, Great Prices!

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2012

I enjoyed the Black Thai Restaurant from the moment we pulled up to see it's bold signage on this little quaint street in Myrtle Beach, SC. It was like a ray of sunlight peering through clouds.The decor is so inviting that it transplants you to an eclectic Thai infused experience. I am vegan and my husband and teen son are unknowingly soon to be Vegans and the menu catered to all three of our personal tastes. The food was as fresh as it was plentiful and delicious. I highly recommend Black Thai Restaurant if you are in the Myrtle Beach area and especially if you are Vegan because I struggled in finding quality food for me to eat while I was there until I found this place.

Pros: Vegan Friendly, Excellent food, Friendly service
Cons: Small but quaint

Dear Owner and Manager of Black Thai Restaurant: