Serves meat, veg options available. All of the pizza sauces are vegan, and vegan cheese is available on any vegetarian pizza (as well as gluten free). Flexible with ingredients. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Pizza, Non-veg

First Review by veganyoginimama
veganyoginimama
veganyoginimama

Best Vegan Pizza I Have Tasted

4 Posted on 01 / 10 / 2012

Black Rock Pizza Co may very well have the best vegan pizza I have ever tried. We tried the Skilofilakas pizza and the Crop Circles pizza veganized. Both were amazing, but we liked the Crop Circles pizza a tiny bit better. There are two types of crust available, multigrain and sweet Italian. We thought the sweet Italian (while not as healthy) was so much more delicious. There are 4 (I think) types of sauce that are vegan. We tried the spicy Sicilian which (while not spicy at all) was an amazingly good basic tomato sauce. The vegetables toppings are very fresh and I believe they use daiya cheese. The staff were friendly and very helpful about choosing pizzas that can be veganized. Two of the sandwiches can also be veganized.

Pros: Amazing Pizza, Friendly Staff, Lots of different options

Dear Owner and Manager of Black Rock Pizza Co.: