Serves meat, veg options available. Funky cafe bar. Reported Sept 2013 less vegetarian choices and no vegan ones, but could make a pizza without cheese upon request. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Pizza, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
41/3131 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise
Gold Coast, Queensland 4217
0402-189-437

Call for hours - tell us

• Reservations required

First Review by duchiewoo
Vrymoet
Vrymoet

Amazing!

Posted on 02 / 08 / 2014

There is not a huge selection of vegetarian food, however the food here is some of the best I've ever eaten, it's master chef quality food, with a great range of cocktails and local boutique beers. The establishment also has a very relaxed and inviting vibe. I highly recommend eating here!

duchiewoo
duchiewoo

Best Vegan Pizza Ever!!

Posted on 07 / 16 / 2013

One of the main things that I've noticed since becoming vegan is the lack of tapas style places where you can actually eat. Black Coffee Lyrics is a funky bar/restaurant with a few vegan and vego items on the menu. The Vegan pizza is seriously AMAZING they make an almond cheese which is just so tasty. I seriously can't stop thinking about how good the pizza was. We also had an amazing peanutty tempeh dish (sooooooo good). I would definitely reocmmend this place. My friend had a ravioli dish which was vegetarian and she really enjoyed it. Staff were really knowledgable and were able to suggest vegan wines aswell. Seriously check it out.

Pros: Tasty Vegan Pizza, Great Staff, Awesome bar atmosphere
Cons: Really hard to find, Can get busy

Dear Owner and Manager of Black Coffee Lyrics: