Reservations required, vegans should call at least 2 days in advance. Price: Expensive more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Dutch, Western, Catering

First Review by Marco
jencompgeek
jencompgeek

Not bad

4 Posted on 02 / 07 / 2014

The food here was pretty good. They had a few set menus, one of which was entirely vegan. I liked everything on my plate. The vegan chocolate cake was pretty tasty as well. The ambience was good for a romantic date, and the beer selection was nice. I can't give it five stars because I had better vegan food in Rotterdam for less money, but it was definitely a nice experience for a "fancy" dinner out.

Pros: vegan chocolate cake, romantic ambience, good beer
Cons: pricey
Sten Oomen
Sten Oomen

Very tasty and beautiful

5 Posted on 01 / 24 / 2010

We have eaten here twice till now. When you're vegan, you need to make a reservation, but then you get something really good, and beautifully served. Go there. you won't regret.

Pros: Vegan possible, Delicious!erved with a lot of care, Served with a lot of care
Cons: Small place, Not very cheap
artur
artur

Nothing special but expensive

2 Posted on 03 / 03 / 2009

I'm sorry but I feel obliged to share my negative feedback on Bla Bla - we recently had 2 (out of served 4) main dishes and both of them were rather small (definitely too small if compared to their price 17,50 - 18 EUR).

Cons: small portions
corey
corey

a great surprise!

5 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2009

visited in summer 2008. very generous portions, creative food. fresh. delicious. wonderful. staff tried hard to help us understand the menu. charming atmosphere. cute neigbourhood. would absolutely return. great value.

Pros: portions, creative cuisine, helpful staff
Marco
Marco

• non-vegetarian

Bla Bla? Yum Yum!

4 Posted on 01 / 13 / 2007

Bla Bla is a very cosy place in the picturesque Delfshaven area on the west side of Rotterdam. Even when you have no plans to go there, it is worth the detour by itself (do make a reservation). We have tried several dishes on the menu, without any disappointments. The restaurant is 100% vegetarian, but not vegan.

Pros: great cuisine, nice location

Dear Owner and Manager of Bla Bla: