Vegan baker located at the Tivoli Village Fresh52 farmer's market on Saturday, and the Sansone Park Place on Eastern (9480 S. Eastern) on Sunday. more-less
440 S Rampart Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89145

Sat 8:30am-2:00pm, Sun 8:30am-1:00pm

First Review by veganshmegan98

Favorite vegan baked goods in Vegas!

Posted on 04 / 25 / 2015

Love them - super nice people, and possibly the best vegan cake I've ever had! I try and go at least once a month and stock up...wish they did more than just Saturday, and on MY side of the town :-(
Oh, and don't confuse them with that new place Vegan Bites, who lol stole their name I guess? Their stuff is kinda dry and honestly just isn't good. I tried a couple cupcakes and after a bite or two I threw them out, bleh! Just go to the farmer's market - you won't regret it! Tivoli Village on Saturdays!

Pros: best vegan cake, everything is so good!, pecan pie bars
Cons: only open on Saturday

Dear Owner and Manager of Bite Vegan Bakery: