Serves meat, veg options available. Standard pizzeria but offering a range of vegan pizzas and vegan pides with vegan cheese, all listed on an extra menu card. The falafel is vegan suitable. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Turkish, Middle Eastern, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
Boxhagener Strasse 29-30, Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Platz)
Berlin, Germany 10245
030-29009100

Open Mon-Thur, Sun 11am-2am, Fri-Sat 11am-5am.

• Wheelchair accessible
  • Cash only

First Review by wildfang
EmilyBennett3050
EmilyBennett3050

Thin and crispy vegan pizza with faux tuna!

4 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2014

We found Zeus Pizza via Happy Cow and our trip there did not disappoint. There was a big billboard outside with the Vegan Society logo which was a wonderful sight for a non-vegan, non-vegetarian restaurant. Zeus has a separate all-vegan menu and this can be requested in German or English. The options are extensive and include pizzas with faux meat and faux fish (tuna). I went with a combination of tuna, mushrooms and cheese. The pizzas arrived quickly and were freshly made in a kitchen area that is in full customer view. The pizzas were thin and crispy and could have perhaps done with a little more topping. We also ate pizza at Vego World and Sfizy Veg while in Berlin. Vego World was the best by far. Prices at Zeus are reasonable (around 7.50 euros for a pizza) and there is the option to sit in or outside. The interior is decorated with hand-written notes from customers around the world showing their appreciation of the vegan pizza to be had at Zeus. Voner is also nearby as a bonus. Worth visiting.

Pros: All vegan menu available in English
Cons: Pizza was a little too thin, needed more topping
saramarshall
saramarshall

Nice to try vegan pide

4 Posted on 03 / 11 / 2014

It was nice to come here as I was with a group of non-vegan friends. They have a separate vegan menu, which was great, with a large selection of pizzas and pides. The vegan cheese was really nice and the whole pide tasty. The base was slightly crispier compared to pides I have had before. I will definitely go back again to try the pizza.

Pros: Great choice, Good vegan cheese
vegan_ryan
vegan_ryan

Good pizza!

3 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2013

I went here recently, and it was definitely good. The restaurant serves both meat and vegetarian options, so make sure you specify.

Lots of options, good food and open late.

Pros: Open late, Lots of vegan options
Cons: Serves meat

losthighway
losthighway

Great pizza

4 Posted on 08 / 19 / 2013

I love this place. Super unassuming late-night fast food style joint, but with excellent food.

The pizza base is probably the best I've tried in Berlin.
The toppings are a little simple and conservative, but still tasty.
The vegan cheese is very good.

The staff are really friendly and seem to be into experimenting with the vegan pizza selection, often adding new options to the menu.

Pros: Open late, Great pizza, Friendly staff
ilankatin
ilankatin

Delicious

4 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2013

I had a Brazilian Pide that was really delicious. The staff is very nice and helpful, pointing out on the menu what was vegetarian as they serve meat as well.

The pide was very thing and the amount of spinach, vegan cheese (very tasty) and egg was just enough on every slice that what I thought to be initially a lot of food (it was served on a long, flat cutting board) was just perfect for your basic "I need to eat dinner" kind of meal.

Pasted on all the walls are notes from people in different languages praising the food. Everything you will read there on this matter is 100% true. My taste buds agree.

webkitten
webkitten

Mmmmmm

4 Posted on 05 / 04 / 2012

I had a mushroom pide, great afternoon pick-me-up. Very exciting to try a different fake cheese (which I loved) and also glad to be able to try a pide while I was in Berlin after seeing them everywhere. Cheap and fast and good. I would go here again!

Limited English from staff, but the vegan menu has German and English on it =)

Pros: cheap, tasty, quick
wildfang
wildfang

Delicious vegan pizza and pide

4 Posted on 04 / 03 / 2012

The friendly and English speaking staff handed us a vegan menu card with lots of different types of vegan pizza and pide. Our orders came fast, were well-sized and -prized and very tasty, just the fake cheese (Wilmersburger Pizzaschmelz) was a bit too salty to my taste - but it really melts! I prefer the pizza here to the ones at Yoyo around the corner.

Pros: Good value, Friendly staff, Vegan Pide!
Cons: not 100% veg*
  • SahinCiftci SahinCiftci

Sehr gute Pizza Vegan Pizzen sind genial.

Dear Owner and Manager of Zeus Pizza: