BioWay - Waly Jagiellonskie

Offering vegetarian and vegan meals and has vegan muffins. Non-smoking with plenty of seating. There is an English menu that denotes which vegan meals are available. Has free wi-fi. Several locations in Poland. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Polish, Western, International, Juice bar, Take-out
ul. Waly Jagiellonskie 34
Gdansk, Poland

First Review by travelswithveg
bencamps
bencamps

My favourite in central Gdańsk!

5 Posted on 05 / 20 / 2014

I've been to Gdańsk a few times now and for the centre of town this place has become my favourite. There isn't much between them but I slightly prefer the Bioway chain to the Greenway one. There are many tasty vegan options, I have yet to try them all but certainly aim to! When I've been here the staff have always been friendly and helpful, even if there has been a language barrier. It is amazingly cheap (at least if you are from western Europe). There is no alcohol on sale but many good health drinks. The place itself is kind of canteen-like and functional but feels modern and clean. If in Gdańsk you really should go here, you won't be disappointed!!

Susan27
Susan27

Delicious Curry

5 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2013

Stopped at Bio Way on the way back to our apartment after a hard day on the tourist trail. Had the curry ... So delicious and just what I needed to get me all the way. Highly recommend.

Pros: Excellent range, Great flavour, Good prices
travelswithveg
travelswithveg

great canteen style food

4 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2013

Great place not far from the old town and train station. Mad a massive chunk of lovely lasagne with a selection of three fresh salads. Also great cold beetroot soup and a good selection of juices and drinks. Spotlessly clean and helpful staff.

Pros: large portions, very clean

Dear Owner and Manager of BioWay - Waly Jagiellonskie: