Bioobchod.cz - I.P.Pavlova

Vegetarian and vegan shop offering a wide range of products including chilled food, vegan cheese, vegan sausages, vegan "fish sticks", fresh pressed juices, baked products, salads, fresh fruits and vegetables, teas, natural cosmetics, ecological cleansing products, and eco children toys. Originally vegan but added eggs and dairy to its stock in summer 2013. more-less
Belehradska 71/287 (I.P.Pavlova tube station, tram Bruselska Tylovo namesti)
Prague, Czech Republic 12000

Kris G
Kris G

Bad

Posted on 06 / 09 / 2014

I came to IP Pavlova between 9-10 am as I found out on Saturday you were closed. There were two ladies one which stand outside informed me you were closed again due to terminal shutdown. She explained me what have happened and that she doesn't know when you will be open again. That was not a problem for me. However I just wanted to find out if you have the product I was after and if yes come back later. She was so friendly she said I can come in to check but when I walked in second "lady" started to yell at me 3 times "zavreno" like if I was deaf. She was unprofessional, aggressive and rude. I tried to explain her together with the other lady that I wanted only to check the product and come back later, but she gave me so much attitude I said to her I will never come back to your store again. I am truly sorry but if you have such a staff I will not be your customer. She needs to realize she was there for me - this is simply how the business works. Such a let down.

kenvegan
kenvegan
+1944

Large Selection Of Vegan Products

Posted on 08 / 28 / 2013

This is a medium sized Bioobchod store. Great selection of vegan products with many local Czech vegan products. Also has hair care, soaps and cleaners.

Pros: Selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Bioobchod.cz - I.P.Pavlova: