I came to IP Pavlova between 9-10 am as I found out on Saturday you were closed. There were two ladies one which stand outside informed me you were closed again due to terminal shutdown. She explained me what have happened and that she doesn't know when you will be open again. That was not a problem for me. However I just wanted to find out if you have the product I was after and if yes come back later. She was so friendly she said I can come in to check but when I walked in second "lady" started to yell at me 3 times "zavreno" like if I was deaf. She was unprofessional, aggressive and rude. I tried to explain her together with the other lady that I wanted only to check the product and come back later, but she gave me so much attitude I said to her I will never come back to your store again. I am truly sorry but if you have such a staff I will not be your customer. She needs to realize she was there for me - this is simply how the business works. Such a let down.
This is a medium sized Bioobchod store. Great selection of vegan products with many local Czech vegan products. Also has hair care, soaps and cleaners.Pros: Selection
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Prague Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Bioobchod.cz - I.P.Pavlova closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 882 times since Jan 2013.