Small organic health food store offering a variety of products including fruit, vegetables, cosmetics, accessories, baby food, cleaning products. more-less
Avda. Los Boliches 112, Fuengirola - Los Boliches
Fuengirola, Spain
0034-952660757

First Review by jjThornton
jjThornton
jjThornton

Best Organic Store I've Ever Been To. Ever.

Posted on 12 / 11 / 2013

I LOVE this place. The food here tastes amazing. Some items come straight from the owner's organic farm, and it's so fresh - literally picked mere hours before! I've had the most delicious mangos and cherimoya from this fantastic little store, and the customer service is second to none.

The brother and sister team, and their super shop assistant all great us with giant smiles, and are genuinely kind and good-hearted people. The brother gives us little tips and tricks along with our delicious food - how best to prepare a mango, recipes for freshly made garlic oil over fresh baby gem lettuce, omelette inside a Ramiro pepper (his own recipe creation).

I have never been so proud to support such a wonderful business.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday December 11, 2013

Pros: All organic, Best tasting food I've ever had, Amazing customer service

Dear Owner and Manager of BioNatura: