Ecological vegetarian store with a small coffee shop inside, opened in July 2012. Offers a varied range of healthy and organic food including vegan, gluten free, and lactose free. Has tofu and soy products, gluten free bread and pasta, and organic fruit and vegetabl. more-less
ul.Komuny Paryskiej 83c

Katarzyna
  • non-vegetarian

Great shop!

5 Posted on 09 / 25 / 2012

I'm really impressed... You can buy not only organic, healthy and delicious food (from veg to bread) but eco-bags, eco-cosmetics, eco-books and more... All offered by very friendly staff.
If you're looking for difficult-to-find products (like beetroot juice or boiled chickpea) this is a place for you. For me „KASZI" (delicious eco-fast food produced from grits) really shines here, no one else offer it in Wrocław!

Pros: nice staff, difficult-to-find products
ThomasH
ThomasH

Great organik shop in Wroclaw

5 Posted on 08 / 14 / 2012

I found BioManiac by chance as I was walking around the neighbourhod I was staying in - what a nice discovery! Very friendly staff helped me to find gluten free products such as bread and cereals (I don't speak polish), and I was very impressed by their selection - lots of fresh tofu products, vegan pestos, organic vegetables just to mention a few. Have recommended this place to all my friends in Wroclaw :)

BobbyD.
BobbyD.

thanks BioManiac

5 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2012

Guess what? I found clean and friendly Ecological store in my area. wow...Those guys are well stocked with all I need for everyday, fresh Eco-Vegs, eco-fruits and many more.....and what's more important... very affordable prices adequate to its products. I just hope that, they will do it well....thx:-)

Pros: price , service , friendliness

MatiWro
MatiWro
  • non-vegetarian

The best eco-shop in Wrocław

5 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2012

Excellent shop with the widest range of organic products I've ever seen! Thank you for being here :-)

Dear Owner and Manager of BioManiac.pl: