DEC 2013 reported no longer at 22 Strada Caragea Voda St. Now online and delivery only organic and eco-living web store. more-less

First Review by veggieriga

Online only

Posted on 01 / 20 / 2014

I went to the physical address listed on happycow and only saw a house and apartment building. I then called them to ask if they had moved or were only online, but there was some trouble communicating in English, so they asked me to send an email. They wrote back to say they were only online and that delivery is free within Bucharest if the purchase is above 90 lei.

I didn't buy anything, because I don't need to buy so much stuff, but customer service seems very good though. I believe they're a minimum order of 50 lei and that they deliver not only to Bucharest but to the entire country via courier.

Dear Owner and Manager of Biolandia: