CLOSED: Biofrieda

Bistro and café with a changing menu which includes vegan options. Health food shop attached. MAY 2015 REPORTED SHUT. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Western, German

Call for hours - tell us

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by bushbaby

German oldschool health food store with a small Café

Posted on 10 / 25 / 2013

This reminds me of the beginning of the German bio health food initiative back in the eighties. There is a slight air of dusty self righteousness in the store although that is a good thing because here you can find a small but well assorted supply of healthy foods, fruits, veggies as well as bio cosmetics and even biodegradable cleaning items. Prices are normal, service can be slow. There are a lot of vegan options. I didn't try the Café because I was still full from the Heumond lunch but I didn't really see any vegan cake specialities that would have tempted me into jeopardising my hard earned figure. For any kind of supplies from the biological sector this is the place to go!

Pros: none
Cons: none

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Biofrieda: