Vegetarian restaurant where all dishes are prepared on the spot, made from fresh ingredients, organic condiments and spices. Relocated from Strada Florimund de Mercy, Nr 1 in 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Juice bar, Western, European, Romanian, Beer/Wine, Take-out
Blv.16 Decembrie Nr. 8

veggieriga
veggieriga

Wonderful, healthy food

Posted on 01 / 03 / 2014

I ate here three times. Although they have lunch specials, I could not try them because I arrived after 4PM. I had a creamy lentil dish which I mistakenly labelled as lentil soup in my photos. It was excellent. I didn't really like my raw avocado soup as I had thought it would be a cold dish but it was hot. I asked the waitress if it was the raw avocado soup and she said yes and I mentioned it was hot and she said they used hot water, so it was raw in the sense that it was under 40 degrees Celsius. It would be great if they would more clearly label which dishes are raw and cold and which are raw warm dishes. My raw chocolate coffee cake was decent as was the chocolate surprise I tried another time. On my second visit I had a lentil soup which was excellent and quinoa with vegetables which was tasty. For my third visit I had the tofu with rice, carrot soup or maybe it was pumpkin soup (I can't quite remember but it was very good). I also really liked the homemade croutons that were served with the soup.

I also tried a pineapple drink one time and another time a mango drink. I could definitely taste the pineapple and mango and both were enjoyable.

The restaurant is very big and has five rooms. I was there during the holiday season, so it may not have been as crowded as it usually is. Service was always good when I was there.

AdrianPaleacu
AdrianPaleacu

good food

Posted on 04 / 25 / 2013

Good place, nice personnel and fantastic offering. Every item on the menu is just a delight.

Pros: food, service, price
Cons: crowded

Dear Owner and Manager of BIOFresh: