Organic produce, grocery, and vitamins. more-less
C/ Pintor Fortuny, 24 (across from Biocenter vegetarian restaurant , just off La Rambla)
Barcelona, Spain

Open Mon-Fri 10am-3:30pm & 5-9pm, Sat 10am-3pm, closed Sunday.

First Review by Stevie
kumovic
kumovic

Easy to find - good quality food

4 Posted on 10 / 31 / 2013

This is a beautiful place, in a street just "left" from La Rambla, with a lively atmosphere. This is a store and a restaurant. Food is nice, and they serve a good organic produced vine. Recommendation.

stuartbnyc
stuartbnyc

Perfect place to find vegan staples

4 Posted on 09 / 25 / 2012

I live in South Sudan, so I was happy to be in Barcelona and find Biocenter to stock up on nuts, nut butters, seeds, B12 vitamins, etc. The owner really only spoke Spanish, but we worked together to find everything I needed.

Pros: great variety of items
Cons: owner only spoke Spanish
hack_man
hack_man

Very Handy

3 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2012

Decent store crammed with vegetarian and vegan goodies. Located opposite Bio Center vegetarian restaurant and a few metres from L'Hortet vegetarian restaurant. There is also a Veritas health food store round the corner. This is a good part of Barcelona for a veggie adventure. Juicy Jones is also a block or so away.

Stevie
Stevie

Biocenter health food shop, Barcelona

4 Posted on 01 / 28 / 2008

This place has been a usual haunt for me when I go to Barca based on it's close location to a couple of apartments I've stayed in.

It is centrally located just off La Rambla and while fairly small has a decent enough selection of food for a vegan veggie like me

Usefully there is another another health food shop just along the street in Organic on the corner of Xucla. There are 3 100% veggie cafes / restaurants within 50 metres so it's a great little street for vegetarians

Pros: Vegan veggie friendly, central

Dear Owner and Manager of Biocenter: