Health food shop with lots of produce located near Lotus bio Imbiss, a vegetarian restaurant. There is also a bakery and coffee shop open from 7:30am. more-less
Konigsbrucker Strasse 34
Dresden, Germany 01099
+49-351/40-75-48-50

First Review by o0Carolyn0o
o0Carolyn0o
o0Carolyn0o

I do all of my groceries here!

Posted on 02 / 10 / 2015

Love this supermarket. I shop regularly at the one near Schillerplatz because I live in Striesen, but the one here in Neustadt is exactly the same. The produce is fairly priced, and has a great selection. There is also a good bakery at the front, a nice selection of wines, spreads, fresh pasta in the fridge, non-dairy milks...the list goes on. I also love that there are small paper bags to put your veggies in. The only thing that is missing for me as a Canadian, is to be able to buy things like rice, quinoa, beans, nuts, herbs, etc in bulk, but that isn't really a complaint, just a general wish for organic supermarkets in Germany.

Pros: reasonably priced, lots of selection, many vegan products

Dear Owner and Manager of Bio Company: