This is a really nice little place with friendly owners, and vegan items clearly identified. The burgers are yummy and come on lovely breadrolls of which there are three different types. My only quibble with Gut Tut is the dearth of menu options. No sides are available, and it would be nice to have a few things to go with my burger. Otherwise, a great option, and fairly priced.
I took breakfast there and it was just great. They had a large variety of tea, and I could chose many other things for my breakfast. The meal was delicious and definitely large enough to satisfy. Very nice staff.
It's easy to find: Take the underground or train to "Mollerbrücke" and you are there!
Cons: close early on SATs, closed on SUNs
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Dortmund Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Bio-Cafe Gut Tut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 856 times since Jan 2013.