Bio and Bio - Arena

Bio&Bio is an organic market with locations throughout Croatia. Offers many certified organic products: vegetarian food, nutritional supplements, natural cosmetics, books, and more. more-less

First Review by rhelune
rhelune
rhelune

Friendly staff, but products I need often sold out

4 Posted on 09 / 24 / 2013

This is one of more spacious Bio&Bio stores. However, perhaps because of it being so far from the city centre, it doesn't seem that well stocked. On some occasions I shopped there, something I needed had been sold out (nutritional yeast, umeboshi vinegar, light miso, vegan ice cream).

I like to shop there when I visit the Arena centre, because the store isn't cramped, the staff is friendly, and now it's possible to check on the Bio&Bio website which product is available at which store.

Pros: friendly staff, spacious store
Cons: location, some products out of stock

Dear Owner and Manager of Bio and Bio - Arena: