Serves meat, veg options available. Fast food outlet specializing in low GI, high protein salads. Has a "Logos" salad which is vegan, and other salads could be made vegan by request. Could ask add to your salad the veggie patty (vegan) or grilled tofu. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, Western, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Australian, Non-veg
Shop 3, 746 Marion Road, Marion
Adelaide, South Australia 5043
Now Open

Mon-Fri 10:00am-9:30pm, Sat 11:00am-9:00pm

First Review by AaronTimo

Very filling and nutritious salads

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2014

I've eaten here on my many occasions and I'm always surprised at how filling these salads are. The staff are quite knowledgable about vegan requirements and have a dedicated vegan salad. Other salads can be easily made vegan but substituting the meat for tofu or a veggie patty. They also (generally) have 1 or 2 vegan desserts to pick from, if you are also wanting something a little sweet.

Unfortunately the HappyCow won't allow me to give Big Protein 5 stars because it serves meat, otherwise I would.

Pros: Friendly service, Value for money

Dear Owner and Manager of Big Protein: