Serves meat, veg options available. Indian food restaurant, modern decor. Several choices for vegans - be sure to ask your server. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Non-veg
1363 Clairmont Rd (N Decatur Rd)
Decatur, Georgia 30333
404-633-9233

Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-10pm, closed Sun.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by MaryAshley
calamaestra
calamaestra

surprise treat

4 Posted on 08 / 29 / 2013

I went here not knowing what to expect. The staff was friendly. The food was delicious. The first time I went the staff had to tell me what was vegan. The second time I went vegan meals were clearly marked on the menu.
Updated from previous review on Thursday August 29, 2013

Pros: food , staff, location
CyneEnright
CyneEnright

lots of vegan options

4 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2013

went here a few times, and always was pleased. there are a lot of options for vegans, however their talhis sometimes have milk, so be sure to ask. Wait staff is nice and service is quick.

Pros: many choices , good food
MaryAshley
MaryAshley

Absolutely Delicious

4 Posted on 03 / 23 / 2013

We went to the new location near lenox mall - the food was delicious, there were many vegan options and the staff was very accommodating and pointing out exactly what was vegan and what wasn't. The cocktails were unique and it has a modern indian vibe. Will definitely go back everytime I'm in Atlanta!
Happy Cow won't let you give a restaurant more than 4 cows if it isn't completely vegetarian but please note it gets 5 cows from me!

Pros: Amazing food, Creative cocktails, beautiful decore

Dear Owner and Manager of Bhojanic: