Opened early 2013. It looks onto a busy tram stop on Milady Horakove. Menu changes weekly and is printed in Czech and English. Some staff speak English. Offers four different hot curries (subji and dhal) each day, of which one might be vegan - ask. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian, Take-out

First Review by ffflame
DanielAmaral
DanielAmaral

spicy indian!

4 Posted on 07 / 10 / 2014

Awesome small place near the National Gallery (if you're a tourist, you MUST visit it. The slav epic by Mucha is really epic and, for reasons unknown, not much visited by foreigners).
So, the food tray is so huge that I shared it with my girlfriend. Really inexpensive and the samosas are perfect.
I would go to this place once a week if I lived in Prague.

kiwiknitter
kiwiknitter

Good simple fresh food!

4 Posted on 08 / 07 / 2013

We have eaten there twice and both times the food was good. Each day there are 2 different veggie curries and 2 different dals. It is a vegetarian restaurant and the staff were happy to let me know which options were vegan and which not. The curries are very mild but full of veggies, it is not so easy to find veggie-full meals in Prague! The service was helpful and friendly. There are tables in the restaurant but we just took it away so we could put our chilli sauce all over it at home! The samosas and koftas were vegan and excellent. The samosas are among the best I have eaten. The prices are very affordable.

Pros: Good simple food, Great samosas!, Friendly service
ffflame
ffflame

Indian veggie food outside the tourist trail

4 Posted on 07 / 12 / 2013

Nice place for a lunch Prague 7. At my hoods :), not on a tourist route, though. Few tables, not open on weekends.

Dear Owner and Manager of Bhojan: