Vegetarian restaurant serving a variety of cuisines with vegan options. Has wi-fi. Holds Indian cultural events occasionally. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, International, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Placek
Placek
Placek

Okay food and a hint of India

4 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2014

I was there roughly a month ago. Indian food, pretty much the same as the ones You can get in Hare Krsna places. Don't expect a large selection. I was happy that there was a vegan option. Staff was friendly, probably speak English as well, though as a local I spoke in Hungarian. :) I had soup + second dish in a menu for ~ 4 Euros.
The place itself functions as an Indian cultural center: lessons and other stuff like that. When I was there, there was a group of people in a separate room talking about Indian philosophy in general.
All in all, I had a substantial meal at a chill-out place. Nothing special for me though.
Updated from previous review on Thursday August 09, 2012
Updated from previous review on Thursday August 09, 2012

Pros: Value price, Chill Out
Cons: Appreciate more vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Bharata Bistro: