Bhanu's Indian Grocery and ...

Serves meat, veg options available. Indian grocery store and restaurant. Menu includes a large vegetarian section. Staff is knowledgeable about ingredients. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg
7246 Rosemead Blvd
San Gabriel, California 91775
Now Open

Mon-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by dioxin

Great atmosphere with even better food/service

Posted on 06 / 05 / 2013

I've been here to eat several times over the last few years. There's a long slender arrangement of tables next to their 2 or 3 grocery aisles full of hard to find ethnic fare.

2 flat panels above are playing hilarious bollywood videos while you eat. This is a family owned restaurant and you see the same friendly faces all of the time.

As I'm relatively new to the vegan lifestyle, and not extremely knowledgeable about what goes into certain Indian dishes, I've asked the waiter to help make my selections since I've made the diet switch. The recommendations have always been completely delicious. The options are vast, and I have yet to taste everything on the menu, and nothing has disappointed.

Pros: Great atmosphere, Great food, Reasonable pricing
Cons: Gets crowded during peak hours, Parking lot is a bit cramped

Dear Owner and Manager of Bhanu's Indian Grocery and Cuisine: