My family and I visited the Bhakti Center, during a recent trip to New York for their Sunday Brunch. This is a nice, casual location, with a variety of vegan options on the bar. I don't believe that they consistently offer the same options (from looking at their facebook page), but we tried a variety of options they were offering on their bar that particular day. We were a bit deceived by the Happy Cow description -- this is not a Buffet style restaurant, but rather a location in which you can choose a set number of items (there are a few different plate options) off of the food bar, served by the individual behind the counter. They may have buffet style meals on other occasions, but the restaurant is not set up to offer buffet style meals on a daily basis. The staff was extremely friendly, and we certainly got more than enough to eat. Give them a try if you are in the area.Pros: Good Food, Friendly Staff
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Taste of Bhakti closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 209 times since Jan 2013.