Serves meat, veg options available. Newly renovated sit down eatery & catering company. Offers a variety of choices for vegans, gluten free and soy free. Uses fresh local produce. Wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Ponygirl
jerseygirlinpa
jerseygirlinpa

always a delicious meal

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2015

I just moved back to NJ in the fall and so lucky that BEX is a mile down the road from my house.

I have been there now at least once a month since moving back and my favorite lunch spot locally.

The quinoa burger is amazing and I like their rotating soups.

Pros: support local small business, food is always fresh , neighborhood gem
Cons: menu hasn't changed since October
Ponygirl
Ponygirl

need more vegan options

Posted on 12 / 13 / 2013

Their grain dishes are tasty, but other than that there aren't vegan options. They boast vegan options on their website, but none of their baked goods are vegan, and they don't have soymilk for their coffee... If they had those things, then I would go there often. If I can't get soymilk for my coffee it's not vegan friendly to me! :)
Cute little place though.
I

Pros: nothing else in califon
Cons: no soymilk, no tofu or vegan protein things

Dear Owner and Manager of Bex Kitchen: