Small store carrying vegetarian foods, vitamins, bulk herbs. more-less

First Review by MangoWhore
Guest
Guest

Meh

2 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2011

The only health food store in the greater Springfield area. It's the best of a bad situation. Small amount of food selection mostly frozen or shelf stable items. Majority of the store is devoted to pills and oils and whatnot. My big problem with this establishment is if you're not covered in hemp or smell of patchouli you're treated differently. Whether it's asking a question or simply checking out they act as though they are better than you. After going for years I've stopped going after numerous requests and orders for certain items which never came to fruition. And I don't like being mistreated based on my appearance or whatever certain individuals have against me there. In time maybe I'll go back someday but for now it's off to Amherst or Noho I go.

Pros: Reusable bags only

Dear Owner and Manager of Better Life Whole Foods: