Serves meat, veg options available. Small Thai food restaurant. Has a veg section on the menu. Vegans to specify. Try the sesame tofu and eggplant or pad kee mao. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

pdeocampo
pdeocampo

Yum!

Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

Recently discovered that they have an all-vegan buffet on the first Sunday of every month. Absolutely delicious! I love finding a Thai restaurant that serves more than just tofu to their vegetarian customers. I've had their soy "salmon," soy "squid," and soy "chicken." All very good!

Pros: Good variety, Friendly Staff
mariahibbs
mariahibbs

Best Thai - with separate vegan menu

Posted on 12 / 25 / 2010

This is by far one of my favorite restaurants in the Metroplex! Not only do they have an entire page on their menu dedicated to amazing vegan meals such as soy 'salmon' curry or crispy soy 'beef' but they also offer a vegan version for all their regular currys and noodle dishes. The service is excellent, the staff super friendly, the price affordable and each plate comes nicely decorated. Definitely Thai food with style! A MUST try! My favorites are the already mentioned soy 'salmon' curry, the yellow curry with tofu and the crispy beef. Their springrolls are delicious too!

Pros: vegan menu, fresh, delicious
Elizabeth Webb
Elizabeth Webb

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Posted on 10 / 10 / 2010

Best Thai is amazing! I've been there several times and have yet to be disappointed! Their curry is what I usually get. My favorite is the veggie pineapple curry. Super super yummy! I highly recommend this place!!!

Pros: Curry , Is , Delicious!

wakezone
wakezone
  • non-vegetarian

Best Thai REALLY is the Best Thai EVER

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2010

We found this place on Happy Cow and when we got there it was just perfect! We had an excellent experience and the food was some of the best thai I have ever had. I have had thai food all over america and some in china (not that, that counts) but this was excellent, very fresh, from the toom ka soup to the fried crab stuffed wantons to the dinner it was all very fresh and just perfect. I highly recommend this place is will make it back soon. If I could give it 5 cows i would but happy cow only allows 4 cows for cow eaters..

Dear Owner and Manager of Best Thai Addison: