Organic produce, deli, juices, vitamins. more-less
305 S Mount Shasta Blvd

Guest
Guest

Good Selection in Store and Cafe

Posted on 08 / 08 / 2014

In my opinion - this is the only real option for Vegan shopping in Mt. Shasta - and it's also a really good option for Vegan cafe/restaurant choices in the area.
Nice selection of fruits and veggies, many organic, local. Good bulk section including Nutritional Yeast, some nuts, and all the staples. Smaller selection of Vegan packaged goods but some nice options for vegetarians. Plus has all the needed household stuff from soap to TP.
The Cafe had some good choices for Vegans and Veg. I had a Grilled Tempeh Sandwich with carrot sticks and a box of rice milk I bought from the isle. Really tasty and filling. We were really stoked with this place, especially after our nightmare experience with the other supposedly "conscious" store in the area.

Pros: Nice Veg & Vegan options in store & cafe, well organised, friendly folks
Cons: some Shasta prices - but not too bad
kindlizard
kindlizard

a good stop

Posted on 11 / 05 / 2008

This place has a lot of staples available. The also sell a ton of shirts and such. The staff is always nice. Ask them where the park is where to fill up w spring water; its beautiful and not too far from I5. I always stop here along the way.

Dear Owner and Manager of Berryvale Natural Foods: