Berry Natural is a friendly little place that has tons of fresh juices and smoothies. It is a tiny place, with not too many places to sit inside. It does have some yummy spicy hummus (even the non-spicy one was spicy to me) and fresh veggies to purchase, but I had been expecting more things like baked goods, sandwiches, etc. Were this a bigger place, with more food offerings and places to sit like a regular café type setting, it would be perfect. I hope they attract enough customers for the excellent offerings they currently have to stay in business and expand a bit. And, to that end, they may want to remain open on Sundays to capture more business. They are currently closed all day.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Fayetteville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Berry Natural closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 555 times since Jan 2013.