Berkeley Natural Grocery...

Natural grocery store and deli. Stocks only all organic produce in addition to other natural food and grocery. Bulk foods, vitamins, skin & hair care products, homeopathic and remedies. Serves hot tofu, tempeh, and garden burgers. more-less

First Review by Marni
Marni
Marni

• non-vegetarian

Best Natural Grocery Store

5 Posted on 07 / 05 / 2010

I live down the street from this wonderful store and I have been coming here to get organic produce, bread, and a wide range and unusual natural groceries and supplies. The long time staff are so friendly and helpful!! I highly recommend this great neighborhood natural foods store.

Pros: fresh beautiful organic produce, Acme bread, organic canned and frozen foodss
Cons: I can't think of any!

Dear Owner and Manager of Berkeley Natural Grocery Company: