Serves meat, veg options available. Small hipster coffee shop that serves some sandwiches, bagels, and desserts. Live music events. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg
1236 S 8th St (Wharton St)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19147

SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Benna's Cafe

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2012

I ate at Benna's for breakfast last week and was pretty pleased with my meal. One thing to note, Benna's is more reminiscent of a hipster coffee shop with food and has limited seating. I noticed several vegan offerings including vegan bagels, bagel sandwiches, Vegan Treats desserts, etc. I was only hungry for a bagel with vegan cream cheese but found myself wanting a bagel sandwich after I saw what they looked like - I was too late though! Overall, the everything bagel was incredibly tasty and was the best bagel had in Philly.

Dear Owner and Manager of Benna's Cafe: