Serves meat, veg options available. Formerly named Bombay Express. Choose individual dishes or Thali. Snacks or full meals available. Take out specials. May have little or no vegan option. Vegans please inquire and inform HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg
5029 Mowry Ave (Blacow Rd)
Fremont, California 94538
510-713-0155

Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-10pm, Sat-Sun 9am-10pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by seb9229
seb9229
seb9229

Terrific Food

5 Posted on 08 / 04 / 2010

This is a great new option for vegetarians. Excellent Indian food with lots of options (finally, not having to worry about what's in a dish). Some of the best Saag Paneer I've had and great Mango Lassi. It's especially great because they do not use eggs at all. Dairy is used, but it's primarily yogurt. My friend and I are going back and taking friends! I had never gone there before, but my friend and I saw a review in the local paper. I hope people support this new restaurant. Vegetarians Unite!

Pros: Excellent Food, Fully Vegetarian, Nice Atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Bengali Sweets: