Provides healthy food in comfortable and quiet space. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Buffet, Portugese, International, Take-out
Av. Almirante Reis 152 R/C esq, Lisboa (Praça do Chile)
Lisbon, Portugal 1000-052

itsjustnesS
itsjustnesS

Strongly Recommended

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2014

I have been to this restaurant a few times and I can always find vegan options. Some dishes are very good and some are just reasonable. They average on the plus side in tastyness and actually make a meal. Fair portions with plenty of sides to make sure you have a meal with variety and don't leave hungry. They also make some really good desserts, and even though the cakes / tarts for the day may not always be vegan (usually at least one is) there's always the crepes so you have a sweet tooth, dessert won't disappoint:)
There's also a lot of options for beverages, and they make can all the milkshakes with soy milk if need be.
PS: if you find yourself there and they have cheesecake, I strongly recommend you give it a go ;)

Pros: Good Value, Good Food, Clean and Fresh Atmosphere
Cons: Not Open For Diner
chrdold
chrdold

good food, vegan friendly

Posted on 09 / 18 / 2012

I went there in the afternoon and they offered me a choice of three dishes of the day, two of them vegan.
It was good food for a reasonable price. Just the interior was not so cosy.

Pros: reasonable price, good food
Cons: atmosphere
PrincesaMichelle
PrincesaMichelle

Delicious, excellent owner and staff

Posted on 04 / 02 / 2012

Enjoyed the "bacalhou assado" vegan codfish traditional style Portuguese meal. It was delicious and reminded me of my mother's home cooking. Ate a dessert that was to die for and had excellent fake coffee (it was a blend of cereal coffee they serve in Europe). Owner spoke with us throughout the meal and was so nice about recommending other restaraunts. Would love to eat there often if I didn't live in the US.

Pros: Delicious food and dessert, friendly owner, vegan friendly

mik
mik

Nice!

Posted on 08 / 21 / 2011

They may not open when they are supposed to, but once they finally did... well, I enjoyed a quick visit. I hade some lime cheesecake of sorts, which she assured me was vegan. They seem to care about pleasing their customers, since when she asked me if it was good and I said it was slightly too creamy she got a bit bummed..

immaia
immaia

To try

Posted on 06 / 23 / 2010

Nice restaurant, spacious, luminous and nicely decorated. Good food, but not of the kind that awes my mind. Not expensive, but there are cheaper and tastier options around. Still, I like to go there once in a while to try something new as they like to introduce dishes from different countries once in a while. Not to miss the dinners in the dark.

Pros: Quality food, Spacious

Dear Owner and Manager of Bem-Me-Quer: