Bell Mountain Vegan Baked G...

No stronfront. Home-based vegan bakery operating under the MI cottage law. Bakes to order and also operates at farmers market - check webpage. more-less

First Review by vegotter
E.noogrub
E.noogrub

Absolutely lovee this company

Posted on 04 / 19 / 2015

I've had the pleasure of eating these baked goods a total of three times, each time at Vegfest Michigan and I have never been disappointed. Theses cookies are so moist, soft, and full of flavor. They also have muffins, pies, scones, etc. all that are equally as delicious. The desserts aren't the only thing they have to rave about! I believe it's a family run business - Temmon and his father are always charming and pleasant! You can find them at the farmers market in Ferndale! And each year at vegfest! Must try cookies!
Vegan, have gluten free, all natural.

Pros: Natural, good ingredients, Friendly faces , Gluten free choices
Cons: No storefront
vegotter
vegotter

Saturday Breakfast

Posted on 01 / 17 / 2013

My Saturday breakfast is one of their tasty scones. It is so nice to have vegan and gluten free options at the farmers market. The cranberry scone was my favorite until they created the chocolate orange scone. Now I will be happy to have either. Last time I tried the gluten free chocolate raspberry cookie...yummy!

Pros: friendly, perfect texture, great flavors

Dear Owner and Manager of Bell Mountain Vegan Baked Goods: