Serves meat, veg options available. Aug 2013 reported added meat to its menu and is no longer pure veg. Offers Lebanese falafel from Beirut which are vegan suitable. Optional dressings might contain egg and/or milk - ask. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg
Valleystrasse 28

Sterling

Fresh Food - recommended

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2014

I was there two times.
The first one was on a Saturday at 5 pm.
We sat outside (they have about four tables outside).
The staff was very relaxed and we were chatting and they explained everything they offer.
All the Falafel Dishes and wraps are vegan.
The have "specials" per week or day that are not vegan.

We ordered everything vegan they had (four orders of everything (i forgot how that is called)) for five people and one special chickpea dish. So our table was full with the freshest and nicest and best tasting food!
Really nice. And we were very full!
You grab your drink from a fridge inside.

The second time was today during lunch time. It was crowded and no seats available outside. So wee took the take away Falafel Sandwich. It's fresh and only €3.90.
So I definitely recommend it!

If you want to sit you shouldn't come during lunch time.
And I am also not sure how it works during winter time. I guess it's not really cosy to sit inside.
But they told us there will be a real restaurant soonish next door: Manoush.

As soon as I've tested it I will let you guys know.

Pros: Fresh, Tasty
Cons: Small , Takeout Style inside
malalaya
malalaya

Best Falafel in town

Posted on 11 / 21 / 2013

Well, its delicious;)
Double fried, double tasty!
Small but nice and fresh selection

Pros: taste
Cons: can be cramped

Dear Owner and Manager of Beirut Beirut: