A 100% vegan deli offering a wide variety of hot dishes, sandwiches, salads, quiches and desserts. SHUT DOWN MARCH 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Organic, Take-out, Israeli, Deli
151 Ibn Gabirol St
Tel Aviv, Israel

Open Sun-Thur 10:30am-8:30pm, closed Fri-Sat.

First Review by dkinjer
Brok O. Lee
Brok O. Lee

Delicious and very generous!

Posted on 01 / 04 / 2014

I ordered in from this place and was very happy with what I received. I ordered one portion of veggie patties and received 4 patties with plenty of side dishes. The food was delicious, vegan, and plentiful. The muffins are mini size, vegan, and lovely if you are craving a vegan dessert. Totally recommend!

NOTE: It's not really a restaurant. For takeout or delivery.

Pros: Generous portions, Delicious, Great muffins

Good vegan food, mainly for take-out

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2013

We came here to eat some kind of lunch, aware that it is not a restaurant, but meant for people to take-out the food. We figured there must be some little spot to eat there, and we were right. A very small counter with a couple of bar stools. There was a nice selection of dishes, all looking very appetizing. I had a quiche (cashew "cheese" with dried tomatoes) and an interesting salad, and it was quite tasty. My spouse had a plate with a selection of different burgers, red rice, zucchini, and some other things that I don't remember. The rice was fine, but nothing special, but everything was quite good. It would be welcome if they would expand and have more of an area to eat there (and a rest room facility). (They had a kashrut certificate, which is unusual for such a place in Tel Aviv - appreciated for those who require it.)
We also went by the following morning at around 10:35 (opening time is 10am) and found that they were not yet ready with many choices of food. We would have taken some sandwiches for lunch that day, but they did not yet have their bread. We would have had a fruit shake of some kind for a late breakfast, but the way the woman who was there then looked to see with what she could make a shake gave the feeling that they were not geared up.

Pros: good, vegan cooking
Cons: should upgrade to a restaurant, not ready in the am with full selection

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Befood: