Vegan juicebar and takeaway, opened March 2014. Offers cold-pressed juices and nut milks plus snacks and foods like kale chips, raw slaw, sauerkraut, zucchini pasta, sandwiches, and gluten-free desserts. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Juice bar, American, Raw, Take-out

Mon-Fri 7:00am-6:00pm, Sat 8:00am-4:00pm

First Review by mnewsted
KaylaBarnes
KaylaBarnes

Great juices, delicious sandwich.

Posted on 11 / 11 / 2014

Beet Jar is a really great place, they have delicious cold-pressed juices that are creative. The owners are both vegan and both truly care about food quality. In addition to the juices that they have, they have THE BEST sandwich - The Bravacado. The Bravacado is a coconut BBQ sandwich that is 100% vegan + everything is organic.

Pros: Great juices, Friendly owners
mnewsted
mnewsted

A must go!

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2014

If you're in Cleveland, you must go! Amazing flavors, creative pairings, simple menu, & really down to earth workers. Go!

I was just passing through Cleveland with my band & instead of having a late morning coffee at Rising Star, I decided to head over here for a smoothie. I ordered their mango-lavender smoothie & it was seriously awesome! I also got their sandwich, called the "Bravocado", which I also highly recommend. And tho I am not one to search & find eats that are reminiscent/mocks of things I used to eat, I'd say that this sandwich is the closest thing to a BLT that I've eaten since being an omnivore. So, that was fun! The fully loaded sandwich was packed with toasted coconut, alongside just the right amount of avocado, red onion & an inspiring cashew based mayo spread.

In addition to the smoothie & sammy I personally experienced, they also stock & supply their fridges with their own freshly made cashew milk, cold-pressed juices, cheesecake (blueberry-lavender was the flavor when I was there), chia pudding, as well as a myriad of other products they order in- various kombuchas (local & non-local), coconut water & a bunch more.

So... Just go!