Serves meat, veg options available. Has a vegetarian menu section, in which a few are vegan or can be made vegan, including the vegetable burrito, hummus wrap, as well as salads. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Non-veg
255 S Main St
Logan, Utah 84321

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by emiliehw

Posted on 10 / 02 / 2015

I used to come here all of the time with my family, since it was one of the few sit down diners that had vegan adaptable items. However the past 3 times that I've gone there, after explicitly asking for vegan, no cheese, no dairy, no meat... twice the vegetarian burrito with no cheese contained meat in it!! I can understand if this might slip through once, although an awful mistake especially for a very strict vegan, but I have given it more chances, and a second time, beef slipped through into the burrito. I have never ordered the burrito since that moment, and have only ordered pastas since. However, last time even the pasta came out with cheese on it after being very verbal about what I wanted. Anyway, highly disappointed and now I avoid this place at all costs.

Pros: plenty of seating
Cons: always very cold, meat and cheese slip into vegan orders, unreliable

Best Veg Option In Logan

Posted on 05 / 21 / 2015

Menu includes separate vegetarian section with several dishes that can be made vegan. Good selection of vegetarian appetizers, too.

Dear Owner and Manager of Beehive Grill: