Little organic market and with a juice and smoothies bar and prepared vegan and raw foods for eat in or take-away. Has seating. Stocks vegan and earth-friendly foods, care products, and bulk staples like quinoa and nuts. A yoga studio is attached at the back. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Juice bar, American, Raw, Take-out

First Review by kmilitello
CatalinaAngel
CatalinaAngel

Absolutely Fabulous !!!

5 Posted on 04 / 23 / 2014

What a pleasant surprise to discover BEE ORGANICS ~ the pleasure was all mine by discovering this gem of a organic vegan place to be nourished at. The owners energy is wonderful ~ her lifestyle choices spill over into this charming and healthy vegan eatery.

I tried the compressed sprouted almond milk, kelp noodle pad thai & marinated kale and quinoa.....................food was fantastic...........frequency of the love being poured into these prepared foods and juices is noticeable. Yes, the food/drink cost a bit yet, what one is receiving is the purest ingredients that this planet can provide at this time for tasty, healthy, organic vegan food.

Both of my hands are waving in the air with excitement as I do the happy dance about this amazing place.

THANK YOU ANDREA FOR CREATING SUCH A LOVELY HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT FOR US ORGANIC VEGAN FOLKS !

Much Love, Catalina

kmilitello
kmilitello

Breath of fresh air on clematis

4 Posted on 02 / 05 / 2014

I finally stumbled into Bee Organics for a quick lunch today in the rain. It's so nice to finally have an organic, vegan, earth friendly restaurant on Clematis! I LOVE the atmosphere. With couches, wooden/natural tables, and plants growing on the walls; the market and cafe are relaxing and rejuvenating. Plus, many people hanging out had just completed a yoga class and were relaxed and friendly.

My fiance and I ate a few of their already prepared foods, which were in a refrigerator in the back. I really liked the garbanzo sea salad, which did not taste too much like the sea, but was flavorful and fresh. The marinated kale and quinoa salad was a little plain (the kale was marinated but the quinoa did not have much flavor) but was okay. We also tried the carrot cake bites, and they were delicious! Those carrot cake bites were my favorite part of the meal. The cafe serves cold pressed iced coffee, french pressed hot coffee, and lose teas. They offer coconut creamers for the coffee. They also offer many juices, smoothies, and locally made kombucha. Our meal of two take out lunches, two drinks, and 1 desert was almost $40; so it's not a cheap or large lunch. However, it was healthy, vegan, and organic. I will definitely go back when I can afford it.

The plastics are ecofriendly plastic, and they will recycle the containers after you use them. Napkins are also made of recycled materials. Yoga classes are only $12 for drop-in or $100 for 10 classes.

Pros: Raw, vegan, organic!, Relaxing, natural atmosphere, Great location
Cons: Expensive, small selection of prepared foods

Dear Owner and Manager of Bee Organics: