bee-ORGANIC

Serves meat, veg options available. Cozy, zen-like atmosphere that feels like a private home, tastefully decorated, seats about 20 people. Specialties include French crepes with fresh fruit, veggie burgers, organic soups, salads, juices, smoothies, selection of teas, plus a whole section of natural skin care products and eco-gifts. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
4c Bond St
Great Neck, New York 11021
516-570-0915

Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-8pm, Sat 9:30am-8pm, Sun 9:30am-6:30pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by daveb
Poundie
Poundie

Nice, small place

3 Posted on 06 / 15 / 2013

A cosy (=small) cafe. I found the food to be pretty good. The service was a bit disorganized, but I did not find the staff nasty at all--they were quite friendly to me My impression is that they are still learning the ropes a bit--and a veggie place in the suburbs certainly deserves some encouragement. In all, I had a very pleasant experience at this place and would certainly return and recommend it for people in the area.

Pros: Pleasant staff, Pleasant food
Cons: Small
Jordan M
Jordan M

First time

2 Posted on 07 / 13 / 2011

The food was great, but unfortunately the portions were extremely small. Especially considering the prices of the dishes on the menu, I left still hungry - and I ordered one of the supposed main portions on the menu. Also, the place was beautiful and spacious. But, there was only one lady working there and she was not friendly at all. She was in the kitchen most of the time, and I needed to walk back there and get her attention after 20 minutes waiting to get a refill of water. For a place so well decorated, and with such good intentions the service was not warm at all...

daveb
daveb

great place

4 Posted on 02 / 06 / 2011

I moved to Great Neck about a year ago and soon discovered bee-ORGANIC. I don't know what I ordered the first time but I've been back many times since. The space is warm clean and relaxed. I've never not found a seat to get comfortable in but the seating is limited to about 20 and I worry that as its reputation spreads it will become crouded. I've brought several discerning friends to eat there and we all agree that everything is scrumptious. I particularly like the sandwiches I've eaten: vegie-burger and happy cow, and the soups I've tried. The coffee is superior. I don't order a juice often, but when I do it's quite good and I notice popular too.

Pros: healhy fair, clean open space, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of bee-ORGANIC: