Vegetarian cafe offering cakes and cooked vegetarian dishes inspired from world regions. Previously located in Hockley. more-less
The Courtyard, Cobden Chambers, Pelham Street

MissNellySparkles
MissNellySparkles

Beccy's Global Kitchen

5 Posted on 03 / 19 / 2013

I visited Beccy's Global Kitchen for its grand opening. The inaugural week offered a Mexican menu and, despite not being a fan of chili, I was not disappointed!

The range of culinary delights was delicious; I enjoyed a warming Mexican black bean soup, sweet cornbread and tasty empanada followed by scrumptiously moist chocolate cupcake and with delicate strawberry-cinnamon icing and other, secret ingredients but minus the chili flakes for me. By this point I was very satisfied, but couldn't resist the large margarita truffles, so I took a consignment to go.

Being a self-appointed chocolate connoisseur, I have tried many brands of chocolate and hand-made also, but these were the best truffles I have ever tasted; a satisfyingly large truffle with a soft, thick shell attractively finished with zested lime and just the right amount of sea salt, giving way to a rich margarita-infused ganache of gorgeousness. I was very glad I purchased a few.

I'm pleased to see a vegetarian food stall in Nottingham offering a range of delicious foods made from ethically sourced ingredients.

I give Beccy's Global Kitchen 5 Stars/Happy Cows for creativity and have seen subsequent menu updates on the facebook page that have sounded equally well-rounded, including Indian and Moroccan.

Bon app├ętit * Mahlzeit! * Enjoy! *