CLOSED: Bearded Lady Food C...

Serves meat, veg options available. Wholesale and retail bakery/restaurant with a focus on vegan and gluten-free baked goods and meals. Confirmed closed, Jan 2015. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Bakery, American, Brunch, Non-veg
412 Franklin SE (5th Ave)
Olympia, Washington 98501
360-943-6235

Call for hours - tell us

• Cash only

First Review by CynthiaOly
logdog1979
logdog1979

Best Birthday Cake

Posted on 09 / 15 / 2014

Were going to be at my Moms house in Olympia for my husband's birthday so I ordered from the Bearded Lady. I got 1/8 sheet red velvet w/ spiced vanilla topping and writing on the top for $25. It was so good!!! Not to heavy but was substantial! All of it was vegan though I did not do gluten free but they have that option. Best red velvet I've had and great icing too! When my birthday comes around we will be getting another cake from here!!! This time we'll probably make it 1/4 it is so good! You order cakes and cupcakes through email and pick up 3 days or more after ordering. They are very friendly at the bakery too.

Pros: YUM, Price
nofaces
nofaces

I LOVE Bearded Lady

Posted on 09 / 10 / 2013

Just love their baked goods and treats. Vegan Ice cream to die for. Sundaes, OH MY!!! Lots and lots of vegan options. Open weekends until 11pm. Love Beardedlady!!!

reallyjilly
reallyjilly

We love Bearded Lady!

Posted on 03 / 04 / 2013

This is a great little place with lots of vegan options. Even their Sunday breakfast has a couple of vegan choices. The desserts are wonderful, especially their plated desserts. Moderate prices, but they sometimes have a day-old selection which is quite tasty and cheap. Try an ice cream sunday - it's devine. Arty decor, a bottle of water delivered to your table right away. Friendly service. Currently only open Fri-Sat-Sun in the winter.

Pros: Lots of vegan desserts, Nice vibe
Cons: Limited hours

CynthiaOly
CynthiaOly

Homey, delicious and delightful!

Posted on 01 / 26 / 2013

Bearded Lady has the BEST vegan desserts, for special order, take-out or eat-in. And these do not taste "healthy" or "vegan," as my non-vegan friends have confirmed. I can't get through the week without my minimum of two giant cupcakes. For those who love a little heat with their sweet, the Mexican chocolate cake is the best!

They now also offer brunch on the weekends. They have lots of vegan choices, but do offer meat items as well. Works out well for non-veg friends.

The ladies who run the place are always welcoming and warm. A great neighborhood spot that only adds to Olympia's downtown charm.

Pros: Excellent food, Warm atmosphere, Super cheap

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Bearded Lady Food Company: