Vegan options include nut loaf and sandwich selection. Have choice of three vegan cakes as well as wheat free option. Good atmosphere and friendly staff. Free Wi-fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Take-out

Mon-Thu 8:30am-5:30pm, Fri 8:30am-10:30pm, Sat 8:30am-5:30pm

First Review by gra26264
Kimbo
Kimbo

Loved the cakes

Posted on 04 / 26 / 2016

This was the only restaurant listed in Folkestone as vegan friendly, so we went in hoping for the best. Ate so much that we had to have the cake as take-away. We took three different ones to try and all were delicious.

Then went back the next day for morning coffee and cake and stayed for lunch!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Vegan cakes, Friendly, helpful staff.
Cons: Not open on Sundays
Claremveg
Claremveg

nice little place

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2015

This is a little gem tucked away off the main throng in Folkestone. They have vegetarian with many vegan options. I have eaten here twice now. The first time I had the vegan breakfast and the second I got a take away roasted veg and hummus toastie. All very nice and inexpensive. They have cakes and mains too but I haven't tried them yet! Great to see a place offering vegan options, especially in a small target market.

Changiboy
Changiboy

Great local cafe

Posted on 06 / 24 / 2014

Having recently turned vegan I was surprised to find Beano's on my door step. Beano's is a cute little Cafe in a recently developed arty part of town. The menu is small but has a perfect selection of veggie and vegan meals. On my recent visit the lady who took my order, who I assumed was the owner, easily offered a vegan version of a veggie burger, and it was delicious. The service is always good and food is a good value for money. I'd like to see vegan mayo in the coleslaw and vegan options marked on the chalk board and please open in the evenings!!!

Pros: great food, good service, good value
Cons: limited opening hours, limited vegan options

gra26264
gra26264

vegan options

Posted on 05 / 07 / 2013

good vegetarian café with plenty of vegan options, including cakes. friendly staff, quality food, quick service reasonably priced,worth a visit,we will be going again

Pros: good vegetarian food,vegan options, good service,friendly staff, reasonable prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Beanos: