Coffee shop and roaster. Vegan choices include Mexican chocolate cookies, plant milk (like almond), and usually a prepared vegan savory dish in the ready-made food section. Note: Not all vegan, also offers meat sandwiches. Has microwave for customer use. Other locations in the city. more-less
Now Open

Mon-Fri 6:00am-11:00pm, Sat-Sun 7:30am-11:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by DollyWiggles

Mexican Chocolate Cookie!

Posted on 07 / 29 / 2015

Yes, the Vegan Mexican Chocolate cookie is soft and delicious and they even labeled it as vegan! I also like the Glory Bowl and the Veggie Chili and the coffee is great as well. This place was a life saver when I worked nearby. Staff are always friendly.

I also have to mention that I adore the modern look of the space!

I like the downtown location too.

Pros: Vegan Baked Goods & Lunch Options, Great Coffee - almond milk available, Beautiful, modern space
Cons: Smaller lunch portions, but it's ok

A total gem!

Posted on 07 / 28 / 2012

I couldn't believe my luck when I found this place. They roast their own beans, and brew it well. I love lattes, so when I get a good one, that place is forever in my good books, and the fact that I got an exceptional almond milk latte jut added to my bliss.

Not only was the coffee wonderful but they have two different vegan goodies to choose from! A vegan brownie and, my favorite, a vegan mexican chocolate cookie which was spicy chocolaty goodness.

This place is also where I went for lunch because they had an awesome rice/tofu/veggie bowl with a sesame soy dressing. It was in their ready-made foods that you can warm up.

The place is also just the cutest. Really lovely atmosphere; brick walls, funky old furniture and nice artwork. The staff are really sweet and helpful too.

If this place was 100% vegan I might have to consider moving to kelowna.

Pros: great coffee, great vegan food, great atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Bean Scene Coffee Works: