Bean and Leaf Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. An independent coffee shop. Has vegan cookies, vegan muffins, vegan scones, and usually a vegan soup available. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Take-out, Non-veg
106 S Main St (11 mile)
Royal Oak, Michigan 48067
248-586-9602

Open Mon-Sat 7am-11pm, Sun 8am-10pm.

First Review by SynthVegan
batsnbikes
batsnbikes

Excellent meeting place!

4 Posted on 06 / 14 / 2011

One of my favorite places to meet up with a friend or two, they offer lots of seating. I hear their coffee is great but I am a tea drinker- probably another reason why I love this place: a large variety of loose leaf tea! I've had a couple of their vegan soups and they are always delicious. Staff is friendly and will tell you their vegan options.

Pros: comfortable, friendly, vegan options
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

Better than all the other coffee places...

4 Posted on 11 / 23 / 2010

Better than Starbucks or any other coffee shop and they have vegan options! Bean and Leaf cafe is a very neat cafe located off of Main Street in Royal Oaks, the inside is great, cozy, and has lots of cool artwork. Staff was friendly and best of all, the product was great! I will surely return during my next visit. Try the hot chocolate. :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Bean and Leaf Cafe: