Be Raw Food and Juice

Raw food restaurant providing alive whole foods and made-to-order juices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, Organic, American, Juice bar, Take-out
6005 Berkshire Ln (W Northwest Hwy)
Dallas, Texas 75225
214-234-0106

Open Mon-Sat 11am-9pm, Sun 11am-4pm.

First Review by TravelingFoodie
bird0540
bird0540

• raw

Really good but...

3 Posted on 04 / 06 / 2014

We really enjoyed eating at Be Raw but the time waiting for the food was slow. This was our first visit. The taste and quality is excellent but the serving sizes are small and the prices are rather high. We enjoyed the tacos and the enchiladas but when we left we were still hungry.

Pros: Fresh and Raw, Great taste, Atmosphere and music
Cons: Pretty small, Long wait on getting food, High price for the serving size
Herbielove
Herbielove

Delicious!

5 Posted on 09 / 13 / 2012

I love Be Raw Food and Juice! My husband took me here for our wedding anniversary. The food was fantastic! I had the living pizza sampler and chocolate blueberry mint cheesecake. The food sent me to the moon. It is so delicious! If I could I would eat here every day and I would never get tired of the food.

Pros: organic, raw, living, healthy
Cons: none, none, none
TravelingFoodie
TravelingFoodie

• non-vegetarian

More than just food

5 Posted on 08 / 13 / 2012

This place is greeeaaatt! I've been here twice now and both times have been incredible. First of all, the recipes are phenomenal. Raw can be a difficult food to present in an appealing way. Not here! Starting with the Kale salad and ending with the Chocolate Elixer. Top to bottom, great food.
But beyond the food, both times I've been here have led to good conversations with others enjoying the food. Conscious people, good food seeking individuals. I always make it a point to get here and I'm glad I found it!

Pros: Atmosphere, Recipes, Portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Be Raw Food and Juice: