Raw food restaurant providing live food meals and made-to-order juices. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, Organic, American, Juice bar, Take-out

daveoz
daveoz

One of our top 5 Raw Restaurants

Posted on 11 / 15 / 2014

Dallas is virtually a wasteland for healthy restaurants, but Be Raw was a shining star. The food is amazing! Very delicious and beautifully prepared. If you happen to be in Dallas and want to eat healthy and clean, this is the place to go.

RFerrero
RFerrero

Delicious But Not Filling!

Posted on 07 / 26 / 2014

While in Dallas, a friend and I went to Be Raw Food and Juice for dinner. I had a small Corn Chowder soup which was good but not my cup of tea and the Pad Thai which was delicious! One of the best raw noodle dishes that I have had at a restaurant or made for myself. I tried my friend's meal and it was not very flavorful, I believe she got the Prima Vera. The portions were fairly small for a raw meal and we were not full when we left, so I would say to go here for a light lunch and not dinner.

Moreover, despite us being one of two couples in the restaurant the service was incredibly slow, a soup that I requested as an appetizer came out with the meal, and our waters were never refilled.

Pros: Yummy Pad Thai! , All Raw Vegan! , Cost Wasn't Too Bad
Cons: Small Portions, Service, Hit-Or-Miss Taste-wise...
DaveMiami
DaveMiami

One of the best! Healthy and vegan!

Posted on 07 / 22 / 2014

This is probably my top 5 favorite healthy restaurants in the U.S. (Candle 79 in Manhattan being #1 hehe). At "Be Raw" the food is so good and healthy. I got the sample of the 4 different raw pizzas. They were amazing! If you know what you're looking for (extremely healthy raw vegan food) then this is the place for you! Trust me on this. :)

Pros: Quality of food, Truly healthy, Real raw vegan restaurant

2treeroots
2treeroots

Holy Geez...So Good

Posted on 07 / 22 / 2014

Best food. If you are raw or not.

Pros: Taste, Selection, Yumminess
Cons: Parking, Cost
KaylaRose
KaylaRose

High Prices

Posted on 07 / 14 / 2014

My mom and I went here and we will never be back. She ordered a dish that she thought would not be spicy, but it was extremely spicy and to hot to eat, we tried to switch dishes but I would not eat it either. We talked to the waiter and all he said was "Isn't it delicious though?" and walked away. She barely touched it. Their prices were extremely high and they didn't give us any kind of discount for the dish that she couldn't eat. My dish gave me an extremely upset stomach the next day and I had GI tracks issue. Serves was slow even though we were the only people in the restaurant. I would give it one cow if I could.

Cons: Bad service, High prices, Bad food
  • DaveMiami DaveMiami

I think you should give them another chance. I can't imagine that this place could be described as having "bad food," though I understand that you had some issues with the spiciness of a dish and rude service. :)

bird0540
bird0540
  • raw

Really good but...

Posted on 04 / 06 / 2014

We really enjoyed eating at Be Raw but the time waiting for the food was slow. This was our first visit. The taste and quality is excellent but the serving sizes are small and the prices are rather high. We enjoyed the tacos and the enchiladas but when we left we were still hungry.

Pros: Fresh and Raw, Great taste, Atmosphere and music
Cons: Pretty small, Long wait on getting food, High price for the serving size
Herbielove
Herbielove

Delicious!

Posted on 09 / 13 / 2012

I love Be Raw Food and Juice! My husband took me here for our wedding anniversary. The food was fantastic! I had the living pizza sampler and chocolate blueberry mint cheesecake. The food sent me to the moon. It is so delicious! If I could I would eat here every day and I would never get tired of the food.

Pros: organic, raw, living, healthy
Cons: none, none, none
TravelingFoodie
TravelingFoodie
  • non-vegetarian

More than just food

Posted on 08 / 13 / 2012

This place is greeeaaatt! I've been here twice now and both times have been incredible. First of all, the recipes are phenomenal. Raw can be a difficult food to present in an appealing way. Not here! Starting with the Kale salad and ending with the Chocolate Elixer. Top to bottom, great food.
But beyond the food, both times I've been here have led to good conversations with others enjoying the food. Conscious people, good food seeking individuals. I always make it a point to get here and I'm glad I found it!

Pros: Atmosphere, Recipes, Portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Be Raw Food and Juice: