Serves meat, veg options available. Restaurant and pizzeria with vegan choices listed on the menu. Offers pizza with tofu. Atmosphere is contemporary with a covered garden. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Carlotta_B
Carlotta_B

Lots of options

Posted on 12 / 25 / 2014

I went there with a celiac friend and i ate the best vegan pizza in my life!!
Good selection of wines also (most organic)..
Will come back and try the other dishes on the long long menĂ¹!

Happy_chappy
Happy_chappy

I would give 5 stars

Posted on 10 / 26 / 2014

This restaurant is not strictly vegetarian, but their vegetarian and vegan menu (some gluten free) is so good, that my carnevourus friends always end-up picking and stealing from my plate! Great assortment of appetizers, pastas and main courses. A great place for when not everybody in your party is vegetarian/vegan.

Tofupower
Tofupower

Good fun

Posted on 06 / 20 / 2013

Went here with a big group of friends - the atmosphere in the restaurant was great although the service was a bit stink! Lots of vegan and gluten free options - I went for a seitan and vege stack that was really delicious. It was a bit small and a bit pricey but man it tasted good. It took me ages to decide what to get because the vegan selection looked so good. Def gonna go back. Although my friends got (non vegan) pizzas an they said they weren't very good ha!

Pros: Good selection, Bustling atmosphere, Cheap tasty wine
Cons: Slightly Unfriendly staff

L_Almo_Clelarco
L_Almo_Clelarco

Nice place, very attentive with food

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2013

I went there for a dinner with some friends.
I was pleased with the attention in the menu, clearly stating vegan dishes, vegetarian ones and gluten-free ones.
Plenty of vegan pizzas (that is rare: I tried one with falafel, zucchini, tahin, artichokes cream and it was good). Pizza is a bit too thin for my taste but it is good.
There are also many vegan dishes and some dessert alternatives.
As a whole, I was satisfied with the dinner, even if the place is a bit pricey.

Pros: Detailed and wide menu, Friendly staff, Good food
Cons: Value for money
olgagreen
olgagreen

happy spot !!

Posted on 05 / 31 / 2013

nice and friendly atmosphere, fast service; good food with many vegetarian/vegan options , easy to find on the menu;
serves big selection of Pizza : normal, vegetarain and vegan with tofu, no yeast, kamut flour;
also has vegan desserts
Lucky spot:places like this are not so common in Italy, yet !

Pros: good food, fast service, big portions
Cons: qite crowded, not cheap, also serves meat, fish, cheese
Barbie the Bishop
Barbie the Bishop

Worth the trek out of the city centre

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2010

A traditional restaurant with a massive vegan menu. Stuffed myself stupid and could barely walk back to the metro!

Pros: Massive Vegan choice, great atmosphere, superb food
Cons: A fair walk from the Porta Genova metro