BBQ Revolution - Food Truck

Vegan food truck offering BBQ smoked on a smoker and served on a plate with sides like potato salad, coleslaw, mac and cheeze. Check its website for latest locations and times. Began service in Nov 2013. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out only

JuliaGarance
JuliaGarance

BEST VEGAN BBQ EVER!

5 Posted on 06 / 23 / 2014

I love this place, I had never had vegan bbq before and was blown away. I have been back a few times because I am addicted to the bbq soy curls, texturally they are awesome and sauce is tangy and delicious. If you get the $9 plate you get a crazy amount of food and two tasty sides. Personally I think the vegan potato salad and the mac and cheese are the best, but my boyfriend loves the coleslaw. Even if you or someone in your party isn't a vegan they will love this place, the food is incredible.

Pros: omg so tasty (brisket and soy curls), awesome sides! love the potato salad, affordable & tons of food for the price

Dear Owner and Manager of BBQ Revolution - Food Truck: