Bazilika Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Vegan choices include daily soup plus sandwiches, muffins, and maybe brownies. Has salads, smoothies, sweet pies, quiche. Seasonal menu. Selection of teas and coffees. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Slovenian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg
Mikloieva Cesta 22 (Tavarjeva Cesta)
Ljubljana, Slovenia 1000

Open Mon-Fri 7am-6pm.

First Review by Bundevica
Bundevica
Bundevica

Bazilika vegan tofu sandwich

4 Posted on 08 / 28 / 2013

I was in hurry and I stopped in Bazilika for vegan sandwich.They didn't have any all ready made,but waitress asked if I want her to make me one.Between tofu and hummus sandwich,I chose tofu.I didn't ask what goes in it,and she didn't tall me.I began to doubt it's gonna be any good.Finally I tasted my precious sandwich in a train and it was SO GOOD!Simple but tasty.
Two slices of whole grain bread,dried tomatoes paste,tofu and fresh rucola.It didn't taste dry at all.It was simply delicious.

Dear Owner and Manager of Bazilika Cafe: