Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food restaurant that also offers Vietnamese pho noodle. Offers vegetable and tofu dishes. Inexpensive lunch specials. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Thai, Vietnamese, Asian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

logdog1979
logdog1979

OK

Posted on 09 / 04 / 2014

The food tasted pretty good, and was a good price. My mother and my stomach hurt for the next 15 hours though!

michelleg
michelleg

good food

Posted on 06 / 21 / 2013

We visit frequently because it's close but also because the flavor is good, too! Very friendly service, but can be a bit slow sometimes. I recommend!

Pros: vegetarian section of menu , big portion (worth the money), good flavor
Edward98502
Edward98502

Little Saigon has a new owner!

Posted on 11 / 01 / 2008

I went there and ate pad thai tofu on Wednesday. It was fantastic! The new owner introduced herself to everyone that were there. The customer service was very good and I had a pleasant time there. The food is a bit expensive but I thought the clean place to eat and the music that they play were worth it. I say there over 2 hours searching the web with my laptop while listen the music and no one kick me out.

Pros: customer service, awesome music, clean place to eat
Cons: I can't think of any

HaplessHeather
HaplessHeather

Not the most memorable Asian dining

Posted on 09 / 10 / 2008

If you are on the West side without transportation and craving Asian food, it's worth it. There are a few vegan options to choose from, and the wait staff knows what they are. I ate there at lunch, and the portions were medium sized, but the prices were high (around $9 a plate, which I consider high for lunch). The food was fine, but a bit bland. I will not visit this restaurant again, since Olympia has so many other options for vegan Asian food.

Pros: Vegan options, Friendly staff
Cons: Expensive, Small portions, Bland food

Dear Owner and Manager of Basil Leaf: